Presented by: Andrew D. Mendelson, FAIA, Senior Vice
President & Chief Risk Management Officer, Berkley Design Professional and Diane P. Mika, Vice President & Director of Risk Management
Education, Berkley Design Professional
Thursday, March 7, 2019 11:00 am Pacific Standard Time
1.5 AIA CES LUs/1.5 PDHs HSW Qualified
Berkley DP policyholders who participate in this program can qualify for a 15% Risk Management Education credit. Contact your agent for further information*
Change is inevitable, but scope creep is not. Scope creep happens when there is an expansion of services provided without a corresponding increase in the design professional’s fees or recognition of additional risk exposure. This webinar will help you learn the triggers for change and how to manage the change process to maintain your client relationships—and your firm’s profitability.
What You’ll Learn
- Recognize that concise definition of scope of project and services is a critical component of contract administration
- Develop strategies to identify and control modifications to construction systems, material and products through change management
- Identify potential risks in reduction of professional services in construction documents and construction administration
- Learn how to manage the implications of change through proactive communication and documentation
- And more…
Who Should Attend?
Everyone at your firm can benefit from attending this webinar, particularly those with project and firm leadership roles:
- Firm Principals
- Project, Market Discipline Leaders
- Construction Administration Leaders
Earn Learning Units
This program is registered for learning units:
1.5 AIA CES Learning Units
1.5 Professional Development Hours
*Each policy year, firms that participate in one or more Berkley DP education programs qualify for a single 15% risk management education credit that will be included in rating and reflected in the firm’s next policy quotation. Please note that the education credit opportunity applies only to primary policies; excess policies are not eligible.