Learning Management System
Berkley DP has won a coveted Brandon Hall Group Bronze Excellence Award for Learning for its BDP Risk® Learning Management System (LMS). Awarded within the “Best Advance in Custom Content” category, the coveted honor recognizes self-paced, custom-designed online courses related to workplace learning. This award reflects Berkley DP’s ongoing successful efforts to help design professionals improve their practices and mitigate professional liability claims.
Brandon Hall Group is a preeminent research and analyst firm, with more than 10,000 clients globally and more than 20 years of delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations. Now entering its 25th year, the Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards is considered to be the most prestigious awards program in the human capital and corporate/institutional learning industry, often called the “Academy Awards” by Learning, Talent, and Business Executives.
Risk and Practice Management Education and Advice
The Berkley Design Professional risk and practice management program offers a state-of-the art Learning Management System (LMS), BDP Risk®. The program is designed to help you avoid professional liability claims, improve management practices, enhance business performance and qualify for risk management education premium credits.
BDP Risk® provides 24/7 online access to relevant risk and practice management content, streamlined online learning and education activity tracking/reporting.bdp Risk® lms login
BDP Risk® puts practical information in your hands—whenever you need it:
- 20 plus channels feature more than 150 risk and practice management articles
- Resources and advice on current and emerging issues in design practice including BIM, P3, sustainability, international practice and cyber liability
- More than 30 guidelines, tools, templates and checklists to use in your everyday practice
- Risk and practice management plan development recommendations
- Easily found with robust search
Education & Tracking
BDP Risk® offers education that can help you develop your team members and qualify for a risk management education rating credit:
- On-demand courses available
- AIA Learning Units / Professional Development Hours (some HSW qualified)
- Certificates of completion available to download on-demand
- Participation tracking and reports
BDP Risk® materials have been developed by leading architectural and engineering practitioners, insurance specialists, and legal professionals:
- Risk and practice management from the practitioner’s perspective
- Ask the Experts feature on every article, tool and course—ask a question and an expert will reply to you, pronto!
Berkley Design Professional is an AIA Continuing Education System Approved Provider
Each policy year, Berkley Design Professional insured firms that participate in one or more education programs qualify for a single 15% risk management education credit that will be included in rating and reflected in the firm’s next premium quotation. Please note that the education credit opportunity applies only to primary policies; excess policies are not eligible. For more information on risk management education credit requirements, please contact your agent or broker.
Courses are registered with the AIA. We do not register courses with individual states or licensing agencies. In many cases, our certificates of completion, which display both AIA CES Learning Units and Professional Development Hours can be used to self-report education.