Learning Management System
Risk and Practice Management Education and Advice
The Berkley Design Professional risk and practice management program offers a state-of-the art Learning Management System (LMS), BDP Risk®. The program is designed to help you avoid professional liability claims, improve management practices, enhance business performance and qualify for risk management education premium credits.
BDP Risk® provides 24/7 online access to relevant risk and practice management content, streamlined online learning and education activity tracking/reporting.bdp Risk® lms login
BDP Risk® puts practical information in your hands—whenever you need it:
- Online Platform + Mobile Application
- 30+ channels feature more than 275 risk and practice management articles and guides in the areas of both risk and practice management
- 25 (and counting!) on-demand courses
- More than 45 tools, templates and checklists to use in your everyday practice
- Resources and advice on current and emerging issues in design practice including BIM, P3, sustainability, international practice and cyber liability
- Robust search capabilities
Education & Tracking
BDP Risk® offers education that can help you develop your team members and qualify for a risk management education rating credit:
- On-demand courses and live webinars
- AIA Learning Units and RCEP Professional Development Hours (some HSW qualified)
- Certificates of completion available to download on-demand
- Participation tracking and reports
BDP Risk® materials have been developed by leading architectural and engineering practitioners, insurance specialists, and legal professionals:
- Risk and practice management from the practitioner’s perspective
- Ask the Experts feature on every article, tool and course—ask a question and an expert will reply to you, pronto!
For a second consecutive year, Berkley DP has won a coveted Brandon Hall Group Excellence Award for Learning for its BDP Risk® Learning Management System (LMS). Awarded within the “Best Advance in Custom Content” category, the coveted honor recognizes self-paced, custom-designed online courses related to workplace learning. The 2020 Silver Award reflects Berkley DP’s ongoing successful efforts to help design professionals improve their practices and mitigate professional liability claims.
Brandon Hall Group is a preeminent research and analyst firm, with more than 10,000 clients globally and more than 20 years of delivering research-based solutions that empower excellence in organizations. Now entering its 25th year, the Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards is considered to be the most prestigious awards program in the human capital and corporate/institutional learning industry, often called the “Academy Awards” by Learning, Talent, and Business Executives.
In addition, Berkley DP was named the 2020 winner of the Docebo INSPIRE Learning Award for Best Achievement in Extended Enterprise. The BDP Risk® Learning Management System is powered by Docebo, which is a global company that serves over 2,000 clients and provides one of the most innovative learning technologies on the market.
The INSPIRE awards are given in only four categories. Best Achievement in Extended Enterprise is awarded to the organization who developed the most innovative training program that takes learning beyond the four walls of an organization, recognizing the significant custom content we have developed for our insured architects and engineers.
Available exclusively to policyholders, BDP Risk® provides 24/7 online access to relevant risk and practice management content, streamlined online learning and education activity tracking/reporting.
Always mobile friendly, BDP Risk® is now available in a Mobile App that delivers an unparalleled user experience on smartphones and tablets. Today, online resources and distance learning may be more important than ever.
Key App Features:
- Enjoy full access to our extensive library of articles and resources
- Enroll and participate in courses
- Download courses for offline viewing–with progress automatically tracked and synced with the BDP Risk® LMS when back online
- Download the Go.Learn App (links to Google play and the App Store below)
- Enter the full platform URL: https://bdprisk.docebosaas.com
- Enter your normal Username and Password
Each policy year, Berkley Design Professional insured firms that participate in one or more education programs qualify for a single 15% risk management education credit that will be included in rating and reflected in the firm’s next premium quotation. Please note that the education credit opportunity applies only to primary policies; excess policies are not eligible. For more information on risk management education credit requirements, please contact your agent or broker.
Courses are registered with the AIA and RCEP. We do not register courses with individual states or licensing agencies. In many cases, our certificates of completion, which display both AIA CES Learning Units and RCEP Professional Development Hours can be used to self-report education.