Berkley Design Professional offers excess professional liability insurance for architects, engineers and other design firms.
Three Policy Options on Admitted Paper:
- Excess over entire underlying policy
- Specific Job Excess
- Specific Client Excess
- Limits of liability up to $10 million
- Follow-form policy
- Annual policy period
- Admitted paper
- Written over a Berkley Design Professional policy or another carrier’s policy
This coverage overview is not part of an insurance contract and does not supersede the policy. Please read the policy form for complete terms, conditions and exclusions. Premiums and terms depend on the size and type of organization and other factors.
- Engineers including, but not limited to: civil, electrical, structural, mechanical and geotechnical
- Land surveyors
- Landscape architects
- Other licensed design professionals
Products and services are provided by one or more of insurance company subsidiaries of W. R. Berkley Corporation. Not all products and services are available in every jurisdiction, and the precise coverage afforded by any insurer is subject to the actual terms and conditions of the policies as issued.